So I downloaded this from this incredible website called http://www.disneyexperience.com/. Much thanks to the creator for getting every detail perfect. I feel like I could sit down and watch the show right now.
Guys, this is the coolest papercraft website! You can make Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty castles, the Tower of Terror, Caterpillar from Alice and Wonderland and even the old Disneyland marquee. Plus lots of others. If you love Disney and also like to print, cut (xacto works really well) and put together paper models you will be in heaven here! I’m so excited!
Not to mention the cool icons, wallpapers, cursors, and fonts they have so you can Disney-fy your computer.
I mean, who wouldn’t want a Disney trash can as your recycle bin?
Just…you know, behave yourself.
Don’t put dry ice bombs in the trash can. It’s just not a smart thing to do.
this is the most amazing and important post on tumblr.
143 notes | Reblogged: (via
THIS WAS A FUCKING KIDS SHOW
What the fuck show was this?!
what the fuck was wrong with this fucking show
Example #15248484763728282 my parents wouldn’t let me watch this show. I don’t blame them. This is gross.
246,167 notes | Reblogged: (via
My rant on fandoms
No callouts here to specific fandoms - if you think i’m referring to a specific fandom, I probably am. If you don’t think I’m referring to a specific fandom, I probably still am.
1) Would fandoms be anything without social media, specifically tumblr?
2) At what point did we stop respecting who the writers want their characters to be with and put more stock into our own “ships”?
3) Speaking of ships, at what point did we get into crack ships? human with animal, sibling with sibling, child with elder, etc. just… ew.
4) Fandom bullying needs to stop. different people like different things. Different fandoms require different passions. There is no “right” fandom. There is no “right opinion. Stop hating because your fandom is “the best”
5) fandoms need to respectfully accept when somebody points out they’ve gone “too far”. obsession and addiction of any kind is not healthy. Put down the pipe for a while and get some fresh air.
6) how the hell do you get gif sets of scenes froma show that JUST AIRED. 5 minutes ago it was on the tv, now its all over tumblr with 50485738045780378 likes. Refer to 5
7) I love my tv shows, themeparks, movies and other great stuff. I hate fandoms. they suck.
Actors and their Disney characters
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
tom and tim is probably my new favorite picture of all time
194,758 notes | Reblogged: (via
169,368 notes | Reblogged: (via
Sure, I already knew what the villain was, but thanks to Barty Crouch Jr’s random tongue flick thing, so did people who’d never even seen the other movies.
i was searching the HP tag because I needed so magic in my life… and i saw this. Its so irritating to me. I hate that people talk about the movies as if they’re not created from books. Considering those books were my lifeline throughout my young and awkward teen faces, JK Rowling had given me a safe place to go. The fact that people forget that upsets me.
154 notes | Reblogged: (via